As part of the new sensor generation, the EdaMove 4 takes the proven quality of the EdaMove 3 and incorporates the most sought after improvements from extensive discussions with researchers in the field.
The 4th sensor generation offers researchers numerous advantages, including:
• New design for optimal handling: The improved case offers a sleek design aesthetic offering many practical advantages. The waterproof and dirt-repellent housing coupled with the improved carrying systems make the sensors simpler, more versatile and safer to use.
• More data collection capabilities: Thanks to the integration of the latest technologies, the 4th generation sensors now incorporate a Gyroscope (Angular Rate Sensor).
• Improved analysis possibilities: Our highly acclaimed acceleration sensor also received an overhaul, and now records the measurement data at an even higher resolution. Consequently, we’ve achieved significant improvements in the obtainable results, especially in the analysis of sedentary behavior and non-wear detection.
• Increased data retention: A new Bluetooth buffer ensures the preservation of data during disconnection, with the buffered data transferred upon reconnection; thus guaranteeing a continuous data recording at all times.
• Broader research applications: Already a class leader in quality data acquisition for many research areas, these improvements expand the EdaMove 4’s research capabilities. All the while remaining the best choice for researcher’s requiring high quality ambulatory EDA and physical activity data.